WELCOME LETTER AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE TENNIS STAGE (PART I)
We would like to tell you that you have been accepted to take part as a tennis player in Eliana's tennis/paddle stage.
In order to know better how the stage works, we would like to let you know some recommendations that will be really useful to enjoy yourself.
1. NECESSARY PERSONAL BELONGINGS:
Medical card (ORIGINAL), tennis licence, bathing cap, towels, sports and bathing clothes, tennis racket.
2. RECOMMENDED PERSONAL BELONGINGS:
Fan, insect repellent, sun protector, after sun, paddle racket.
3. RECOMMENDATIONS AS REGARDS MOBILES:
In order to avoid the dependence on mobiles, the trainers will provide a timetable so that parents and children can communicate. This will be at midday and after dinner. We advise parents to contact the trainers for any problem that may arise since we think this aspect is very important for the independence and self confidence of the children.
4. "PARENTS' DAY" ON SUNDAYS.
This day parents could pick their children up after breakfast and take them back at dinner time.
WELCOME LETTER AND STAGE RECOMMENDATIONS (PART II)
The reception of the participants will be at CD Saladar (Partida del Saladar, s/n) - Silla, Valencia at 17:00.
Personal money: The stage will provide a bank. You should remember that the tournaments' registrations (20 € per category) are not included in the price. Take into account registrations, a couple of visits to a shopping centre, racket strings, drinks.
Now we would also like you to remind some interesting aspects:
-Family day: Sunday. From 10:00 to 11:00: departure. From 19:00 to 20:00: arrival. There will be an alternative activity for those who want to spend the day within the school.
-We strongly recommend using mobiles in the free time (after lunch: 15:00-17:00/ and after dinner: 21:00-22:30).
-Recommended personal money: 50 € (including registrations) per week of stage.
-Free laundry service on Thursdays (once a week).
WHAT YOU MUST TAKE
- T-shirts, socks, underwear and shorts for seven days â€¦ comfortable clothes to get dressed (one or two changes of clothes).
- Trainers, flip flops and comfortable trainers to wear after training.
- Cap, sun cream, after sun, after bite.
- Two tennis rackets, a paddle racket, a notebook and a pen.
- Original health card and a photocopy of the tennis licence.
- Bathing suit/trunks, bathing cap, towels and personal cleanliness.
- Enthusiasm for training and the wish to have a good time.
TRAINERS' MOBILE NUMBERS:
- FREDDY: 667 607 639
CURRICULUM OF TRAINERS :
- Download Curriculums
COMPARING STAGE PRICES/TENNIS CAMP
We would like you to compare prices regarding other stage or tennis camps in spain. You would notice how our stage is really competent with reference to the service we offer.
- Language workshop (english).
- Number of players per court.
- Health centre (24 hours medical care) less than 2km long.
- Specific physical training (university graduate concerning tennis high performance).
- Category and formative level of trainers (national trainers by the enmt).
- Strings service:
8 € (labor)
12 € to 15 € (providing strings, depending on the quality of it).
- Presents: a stage t-shirt, a physical and a tactic-technical reports and souvenirs of a tennis trademark for all the participants.
- Possibility to see photos in an on line album.
- Level of facilities.
- Laundry service (free on thursdays).
- Good quality of food.